How to Launch Reviews
When the reviews have been built out and you are ready to launch them, you will follow the below steps. Please keep in mind that all settings, such as sign offs or publishing, for the review should be set before launching.
If you have any questions in regard to launching a review, please reach out to your Client Services Consultant by email or reach out using our in chat support, located in the bottom right hand corner of the platform.
Steps to Launch a Performance Review
1. Manage Reviews tab on the left hand side menu, under System Management.
2. On the template you are launching, click Periods.
3. In the top right hand corner, click + Add New Period.
4. Select if this is a one time review, or recurring.
5. Set the review period (Period of time they are being reviewed on).
6. Set the active period (How long employees have to complete the review).
7. Option to add a default invitation text. This will be included in the email notifications to employees regarding their review.
8. Click Next.
9. Select who is being evaluated.
a. Option to add all employees, individual employees or a group of employees
(Departments, Locations, Positions, Employment Types and Teams).
10. Select the reviewers.
a. If this is for a self evaluation, click Select everyone to do self evaluation at the top.
b. If this is for the manager to review their direct reports, click Select everyone to be
reviewed by their direct manager.
c. If this is both a self evaluation and manager evaluation, select both.
d. If the reviewer is not the direct manager, or if this is for peer 360's, select who the reviewer(s) should be in the Search For Employees box, under the employee’s name.
11. Click Next.
12. Here, you will be able to review what you had selected. If ready to launch, click Save.